PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
$10,000 Available, Rolling Deadline
July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Professional Development grants are available to support program directors and/or teachers employed in congregational, early childhood, teen or day school programs in meeting their unique professional development goals.
- Grants will not exceed $500 per individual per year
- Grants cannot be used to cover travel/hotel expenses
- Grants cannot be used for an ongoing graduate program, including rabbinical training
- Applicants must work a minimum three hours per week to be eligible. Teaching in multiple institutions will qualify
- Grants will be paid to the organization employing the professional. Federation cannot make grants to individuals for this purpose.
- $5,000 will be awarded on a rolling basis until December 31, 2016
- $5,000 will be reserved for distribution after January 1, to enable those considering summer opportunities to apply in the spring.
These grants will be limited to $1,000 per organization, per year. Program directors may also apply in this category for professional development sessions serving multiple teachers. (Note: this does not preclude a program director receiving a grant for his/her own professional development as well.)
To apply, click here.
Questions? Please contact Alison Stein, Community Impact Program Officer, at email@example.com or 510.809.4911.